Branch Kids Car Talk
Judah Taken Captive
The Kingdom of Judah ignored God's warning prophet after prophet. God was right to punish His people for their sin, but He kept His promise to provide a king through David’s family. God loves us completely and ultimately, punished our sin through His Son, Jesus, and made Him our King forever. Read about Judah being Taken Captive in 2 Chronicles 36
- What is punishment?
- A consequence in response to sin. It is not fun!
- Have you ever been punished for doing something wrong?
- Who was punished for all of our sins even though He never did anything wrong?
- Why did Jesus die on the cross for our sins?
- Because God loves us so much, He sent His son to die on the cross for us that whoever believes in Him will be saved! (John 3:16)
Posted in Branch Kids - Car Talk