Parent Pod March 2021
March's podCast Episode:
March's Pod Guide:
- How was your month?
- What were your biggest wins and biggest struggles?
Pod Discussion Questions:
- Do you feel like you have a good idea on what your kids are seeing and hearing online? On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being fully aware, what would you rate yourself?
- Do you have a process or procedure for downloading new apps or watching new content?
- Have you allowed your child to have social media yet? If so, what platforms and are you on those same apps?
- As you are learning more about what your kids are being exposed to online, you will have some incredible opportunities to speak truth into some of the theories, advice and beliefs they are hearing. If we can have ongoing discussion (not lectures, condemnation or taking away of their social media platforms), we get to encourage the things that are good and shine light on the things that are bad. Overall, do you feel like you have a voice in your child’s online world? How could you change that, just a little, this week?
- Ask God to open your eyes to the reality of what your kids and hearing and seeing online.
- Pray for guidance for each parent, asking God to help give wisdom as they put plans in place.
- Pray protection over the hearts and minds of each child represented.
Schedule Next Pod Meeting:
Posted in Parent Pods